These are some family related websites I have found interesting.
Our Family Sites
- C Stu – My sweetie’s website.
- Cowbox – A patch of green along the information highway.
- Honeymoon Bears – Our “girls”‘ website.
- Kentucky Jam – Stu and his brother’s music website.
- Woof – Michael’s (our brother-in-law’s) website.
- AARP – We’ve already received enough discounts from AARP to pay for several years in dues. Besides great discounts, AARP is a wonderful advocate for senior issues.
- Children’s Storybooks Online – Interesting site which provides free children stories, puzzles, etc.
- Eldercare Locator – Good resource for those who are responsible for aging parents.
- Family Education – Lots of information, activities and ideas for parents about child-raising and education. Articles are organized by age group.
- Family Fun – This site has lots of craft, party, recipes, games, and travel ideas for the family.
- Focus on the Family – Great website for family and parenting advice.
- Frugal Living – Lots of tips for saving money, yet living well.
- NASA’s Kids’ Club – Contains several games including a Buzz Lightyear game. FUN!
- Senior Living – Great reference site for senior citizens at About.com.